Thursday, August 27, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Snowflakes in Mint


As an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator, it is my job to keep up with the latest trends, stamp sets, and accessories that Stampin' Up! has to offer. We are often encouraged to use only current product in our classes and workshops. I do this because I want to provide my customers with the latest and greatest...but....sometimes it's hard to let go of really awesome retired stamp sets. Festive Flurry is one of my favorite retired Christmas stamp sets. As I was preparing entries for the County Fair, I kept  picking up this stamp set and relishing the moments I got to stamp with it. I love love love love this set.

Also during my fair prep I kept reaching for the Mint Macaroon cardstock. You'll see in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that Mint Macaroon is on trend with the Christmas colors, so I decided to try it out. It's an interesting color to use for Christmas, but I think it's going to work, as you can see in my Festive Flurry card.

What retired stamp set (or stamp sets, because I know I have several) do you absolutely cling to? And what do you think of Mint Macaroon as a Christmas Color?

Happy Stampin',
Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...