I believe I have mentioned before that I fell in love with the July's Paper Pumpkin stamp set. If you missed that post, let me say it again...I love July's Paper Pumpkin stamp set. That tea/coffee cup stole my heart and I just could not stop using it.
This cute envelope-looking thing is actually a gift card holder made with the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits. Wouldn't this be perfect to give someone a gift card to a super expensive coffee shop?
- Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise
- Papers: Bohemian DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Cut a 1-1/4" x 6-1/2" strip of Very Vanilla to serve as your belly band. Cut a 1" x 6-1/2" strip of DSP to adhere to the Very Vanilla strip.
- Punch out four stars from Silver Glimmer Paper. Adhere two stars to the ends of the baker's twine, sandwiching the twine between the stars.
- Don't adhere any of the flaps. Allow the belly band to hold everything together.
- Use the little swoop image from the Work of Art stamp set to add a little bit of Tempting Turquoise color to the cup. If the color is too dark, stamp off (stamp once on a scrap piece of paper and then on your cup).
Are you still on the fence about joining Paper Pumpkin? May I suggest taking advantage of the Half Off promotion. Visit My Paper Pumpkin website and use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015 and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).