Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Project Life meets Paper Pumpkin



My two favorite Stampin' Up! offerings lately have been Paper Pumpkin and Project Life by Stampin' Up! I have been spending most of my crafting "free time" playing with these items and recently I decided to combine the two.

Each month, Paper Pumpkin sends you a kit with a ready-made project that you can stamp and assemble. But what's even greater is that you can use the included stamp set for future and personal projects.

I loved July's Paper Pumpkin stamp set. The mug has become one of my favorite stamps and I used it on several projects. And then I thought about how cute the images in the July Paper Pumpkin stamp set would look on Project Life cards. So I quickly made a few using the Moment's Like These card collection and accessory pack. I have yet to use them on a page, but they are sitting in my card box ready to be used when the time is right.





Have you used your Paper Pumpkin stamp sets outside of making the kit? If not, I encourage you to do so. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with some of my ideas or follow the Paper Pumpkin boards for even greater inspiration. 

Happy Stampin', 
Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...