Thursday, July 24, 2014

Inspire. Create. Share. 2014: Afternoon of Day 2

Friday afternoon was all about the make-and-takes for me. I was excited how Stampin' Up! organized this year's M&Ts, and as of today, for the first time ever in my convention attendance history, I completed ALL my M&Ts before leaving convention. woo-hoo!

Before I jumped into M&Ts, I attended Bonnie Thurber's "We're Glad You're Here" breakout class. Stampin' Up! employees like Bonnie are one of the many reason I love attendee Stampin' Up! events. Every presentation Bonnie does I absolutely love. She could probably sit up there and read me her grocery list and I would love it, laugh at it, and be inspired. If you ever get a chance to see Bonnie's presentation, run, don't walk. :-)

After I stuffed my face with lunch during the breakout class and laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes, it was M&T time! Yahoo! My amazing convention roomies joined me through the afternoon. Stamping with others is so much fun and enhances the experience, in my opinion.

First M&T was the Kinda Eclectic Craft Journal. Super cute and super easy!



Second was the Seasonally Scatter Takeout Box using an upcoming stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. I can tell this stamp set is going to be one of my favorites. Because I was travelling back on an airplane, I just made my the tag to the box and will construct the box later.




I was looking forward to the last M&T because it was a Project Life Scrapbook Page. Are you onboard with Project Life? If not, check it out. It has made memory keeping so much simpler for me since jumping into this form of scrapbooking. It's perfect for the busy mom, business woman, or student.




After the mini M&T sessions I wandered around the Gathering Place and then ended up in the Inspire. Create. Share. Workshop Session 2, where we got to sit through a mock stamp club and create another amazing M&T. This one was super cute and I loved the simplicity of it.




While stamping, I accidentally plunged my finger into the Real Red stamp pad. My roomies and I were laughing at how much it looked like a really bad craft wound.




During the evening I attended the Awards Night and the oh-so amazing Create. Share. Celebration (aka after party). I'll write all about it in my next post.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita





No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...