Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Saying Goodbye: Moving Forward


I always think it's sad when I have a stamp set for months and months before I even open the case and put it together to use it. Moving Forward, the 2012-2013 Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set, is one of those stamp sets. I received it at the 2012 Convention and I didn't touch it until May, when I found out it was retiring. As I prepped for my Saying Goodbye class, I decided to use this stamp set, and oh my, fell in love with it. It's such a cute and simple stamp set and so easy to use to make cute and simple cards, such as this one. This card is so easy to make and was one of the favorites among the Saying Goodbye class attendees. Pretty much everything is used on this card (except for the Whisper White Cardstock) is now retired, but the layout it such a simple, basic layout that you can use almost any stamp set with.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...