Friday, August 16, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps: Part 1

I feel like my life has been a bit of a whirlwind for the last month and a half. I travelled most of July, and then have spent the last few weeks trying to catch up on all the things I didn't do. But now, I have things under control and have had a chance to reminisce and reflect on convention. So in the next few weeks I plan on posting about my convention experience, starting with swaps.

I had my swap all designed in June, but I didn't finish my swaps until Friday night of convention and only because my amazing roommates helped me get them done. I was surprised at how many people were still swapping on Saturday. Here's the first batch.

I have to admit, that out of all my swaps, this yellow and gray butterfly swap is my favorite. 


I was really excited to get a MDS hybrid swap. I also love the colors. 



Another great idea: using Mosaic Madness for Halloween cards. Never would have thought about that on my own.



 This swap is beautiful. It reminds me of the ocean.



Santa Claus!!!

I love the simplicity of this swap; however it's still beautiful. You can change the monogram letter and make these for your friends as little gifts.



 The lady who gave me this swap warned me that this swap contained retired stamps, but really, I didn't care. This is such a beautiful card. I love how she created the sun and the background. I'm temped to frame this swap and use it as a decoration in my house.



There's the first batch of swaps. Hope you enjoyed. Check back soon for another batch of convention swaps.

Happy Stampin',
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...