Friday, August 23, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps: Part 2


I think swapping is one of my favorite activities at convention. There are just so many talented ladies (and men) out there that inspire me through their swaps. I hope these swaps can inspire you too!

I. Love. This. Card. I love the tree. I love the polka dots that so subtly hint at snow. I love how the "Christmas" is stamped on the window sheet. I love the tree in the background. This is a great Christmas card. I may be CASEing this card for an upcoming class.




Here's another MDS hybrid card.


I love how this lady created the candles. Did you notice that each candle is a different 2013-2015 In-Color?


Here's another amazing butterfly card. I'm amazed at this yellow/gray color scheme that seems to be "in fashion" right now. Gray is starting to grow on me.

I will swap with anyone, even someone who only has a 3x3 card swap left. I'm glad I got one these swaps. Look how this lady punched a mosaic from the DSP and then added the window mosaic sheet in the background. How clever!




There's the second batch of my convention swaps. I have a few more to post, so check back soon to see  more. 

Happy Stampin'
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...