Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps: Part 3

I'm continuing posting the swaps I received during Convention in July. I love looking at these from time to time because they are so inspiring.

I love simple cards, and this definitely fits the bill. I also like the use of the Modern Medley DSP. 

I swoon over this card. I love the use of the Modern Medley DSP and the strips of Basic Black cardstock on the left. And the button to hold up the Chalk Talk tag is the perfect splash of color to this card. I'm hoping to CASE this card soon. 


Check out the background of stamped flowers. It's so subtle, but very eye-catching. 

Here's another lovely simple card. I love how this lady punched out a butterfly at the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.

This is obviously not a simple card, but it's SO STINKIN' CUTE!! Doesn't the punch-art Santa Claus make you happy? It makes me happy, and I don't really like Santa Claus. 





I still have a few more swaps to share with you from convention. Check back soon!

Happy Stampin'!

~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...