Friday, August 30, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps: Part 4

If you're wondering, I swapped between 40-50 cards at convention. 50 is my personal magic swaps number. I feel like 50 makes me feel like I came home with a lot, but doesn't kill me (or my roommates, in this year's case) making them. I talked to some demonstrators who prep hundreds (yes, hundreds!) of swaps for convention. Wow!!

Here's another round of convention swaps.

I'll once aging tout the simple, yet elegant card. Isn't this a beautiful card?

I like how this lady used the polka dot embossing folder. 

Convention was very special this year, but one of the things that I most appreciated and enjoyed was seeing and meeting all the demonstrators from the other side of the world participating in convention this year. These demonstrators earned an incentive trip to SLC for convention. I met demonstrators from the UK, Australia, and France. This swap was made from a lady in France. I feel privileged that she swapped with me. 

I need to make more "Get Well Cards." We received this set, Tag It, at convention this year.  

I. Love. This. Card. I forget constantly to buy this stamp set, but need to as I could put it to good use. I come from a family of car-aholics. I used to joke that my brothers bought and sold cards more than they changed their underwear (sorry for the bad analogy, but you get the point). They, along with my stepdad, love racing cars. I could make them amazing cards with this stamp set. And I could start with CASEing this card. 

I love the colors on this card. I like to avoid any type of yellows, but look how beautiful the Daffodil Delight is against the Not Quite Navy card base. 

This card is beautiful! I appreciate the lady who put all this effort into making this card and swapping with me.

This last batch completes all the card swaps I received at convention. The next post will feature the 3D swaps I received from people who so graciously swapped with me. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Stampin'!
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...