Friday, January 25, 2013

Flowers on the Fly


A while ago, I helped out at a women's retreat for church. Actually, I co-led it, which is why I didn't have a card prepared for the craft time at the end of the retreat. (bad Carmelita!). So, I made one up on the fly. I grabbed a few supplies as I was walking out the door, and ended up with the Raining Flowers stamp set, random colors of paper, like Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder, and the scallop border punch. Hey, it's a SIP (stamps, ink, and paper) card! (I wonder why I didn't grab any embellishments).

This just shows how you can make a nice card with minimal supplies and little time. Just take a little SIP!

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...