Saturday, July 07, 2012

Warmest Wishes


I'm typically not that big of a fan of Calypso Coral, but was extremely surprised when I paired this color with Wisteria Wonder. I liked it! This card is what I consider outside of my color comfort zone, but I think it works.

Stampin' Cita Tips:

  • Stamp sets: Raining Flowers, Warmest of Wishes (2011 Holiday Mini hostess stamp set)
  • Colors: Versamark, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake
  • Stamp a few flowers from the Raining Flowers stamp set in Versamark to create a subtle background
  • The Raining Flower stamp set is a great two-step stamping set. Stamp a flower in Whisper White Craft ink and then stamp its border with a Chocolate Chip Classic ink. 
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...