Friday, July 06, 2012

Need a Reason to Smile?


Do you need a reason to smile? Would a $5 stamp set make you smile? I think it would make me smile.

For the month of July, if you purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! product you can get the beautiful Reason to Smile stamp set for just $5 (a $20.95 value). This stamp set is exclusive to this offer and is only available until July 31. Head on over to my website and take advantage of this great deal.

Reason to Smile - Wood Mount Item #131274 - $5.00
Reason to Smile - Clear Mount Item #131275 - $5.00
  • Enter the $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.
  • Limit of one (1) set per customer
  • The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...