Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stampin' Up 2012 Convention: Follow Me!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!
Tomorrow my family and I head out to venture toward Salt Lake City. We're making quite a road trip to SLC with lots of stops on the way. Tuesday, my husband and daughter will fly home, while I get to stay in SLC for the 2012 Stampin' Up! convention!!!
Tomorrow my adventure starts.

I will be posting updates in three places this year. I'll update twitter the most, so follow me on twitter (@stampincita). I'll also be posting updates and pictures on my Facebook Page. Finally, as time and energy permits, I'll post here with details and pictures. For the next few days, you'll probably hear mostly about how traveling with a toddler is going. After Tuesday, it's all about convention and SLC adventures!

So follow me and join me on my adventure!

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...