Monday, July 30, 2012

Convention 2012: Stampin' Up! Campus Tour Recap Part 2


Next stop on our self-guided tour of the Stampin' Up! campus was their amazing Ideas Room. No wonder SU! comes up with amazing products and ideas, their Ideas Room is amazing!

What a great place to have a brainstorming session.

Lots of "My Way" ideas.

Fooseball table?!?!? I would SOOOOO love to work here (and probably kick butt at fooseball. I am the queen of fooseball).

My favorite part was what I'm going to call the White Board Room, which is what it sounds like. An entire room with white boards from floor to ceiling. We left our thanks and signature.
Thanks SU! from the Ladybug Stampers of Albuqueqrue
Fellow Ladybug Stampers, Angela, Vicky, and Miquelita.

Our ladybug among the hundreds of notes on the whiteboard. This was just one wall.
View of the White Board room from the outside.

They had these awesome bean bag chairs of wonder. I wish I had one of these in my office at work (however, I do have one of these things at home).




No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...