Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stampin' Up! on Top Ten List!


When you buy stamps from Stampin’ Up! you are buying the best. And here’s proof!

Creating Keepsakes magazine recently named Stampin’ Up!’s wood- and clear-mount rubber stamps as one of its Top 10 Tools for 2011.

And now, a personal testimony:
I’m a bargain hunter. My loyalty to brands is few and far between, but I am loyal to a few of them – Stampin Up! being one of them. But I didn’t fall in love with Stampin’ Up! overnight. It took me several months to realize just how awesome Stampin’ Up! products are. Their quality can’t be beat, and the prices really are not that bad. Having tried numerous other stamp brands, ink brands, and cardstock brands, Stampin’ Up! is truly the best. Thus, one of the reasons why I decided to sign up as a demonstrator and get 20% off my personal orders. 

I love Stampin’ Up!

Happy Stampin’
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...