Here's another card from the 2011 Sale-a-Bration timeframe. I love how the Punch Bunch stamp set would help to make simple cards, such as this birthday card. Three stamps, punch, DSP, and a little ribbon, and wa-la a cute, simple birthday card that could be used for a boy or girl.
Stampin Cita Tips:
- Stamp Sets: 2011 SAB Punch Bunch
- Color Scheme: Real Red, Pacific Point
- Accessories: Brights Patterns DSP, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch
- Stamp the "happy birthday" image three times in Real Red and then once in Pacific Point. Punch out the three Real Red images with the Scallop Square punch and then cut out the middle square of the Pacific Point image. Adhere the Pacific Point square to one of the Real Red images.
- Adhere your piece of DSP to the Pacific Point card base. Adhere two pieces of Real Red 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon to the DSP parallel to each other.