This past Sale-a-Bration season was amazing. I loved all the sets and all the free stuff that I earned during this awesome event. As a demonstrator, I even earned a free stamp set in addition to all the ones I earned during the promotion. I have until the middle of July to pick my stamp set; I'm waiting for the new catalog to be available so I can get a set out of that catalog. Another perk of being a demonstrator is all the free product you can earn through different contests and incentive programs.
Anyways, I talk about Sale-a-Bration because the cards in this posting feature the Sale-a-Bration So Happy for You stamp set. This was such a cute, versatile set that I'm holding on to (I'm currently going through my stamp sets and getting rid of the sets that are "retired" and I no longer use).
Stampin' Cita Tips:
- Color scheme: Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, and Rose Red
- Stamp Set: SAB 2011 So Happy For You
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Natural Hemp Twine, Filigree Brad, Sponge
- Stamp the star image in Pumpkin Pie three times on Whisper White. Then on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the star image again in Elegant Eggplant and then two more times in Rose Red. Cut out just the star image (not the tail) and use a Stampin' Up! dimensional to place the star cut out on the Pumpkin Pie star images.
- Use a sponge to sponge Rose Red around the piece of Whisper White. Adhere this piece onto a piece of Elegant Eggplant.
- Use a paper piercing tool to punch a hole for the Filigree Brad. Once the Filigree brad is in place, wrap the Hemp Twine around the Filigree brad and adhere to the back of the Elegant Eggplant piece with scotch tape.
- Adhere the Elegant Eggplant piece to the Crumb Cake card base (which is 4"x4"), then stamp any of the wonderful sentiments from the So Happy for You stamp set.