Friday, January 21, 2011

The Joys of My Digital Studio

I wanted to take a moments to write a few points about the wonders of My Digital Studio. It truly is a great product and I have enjoyed making many digital scrapbook pages with it, and I tend to use it a lot for making invitations to my Stampin' Up! events. Check out my Facebook page for samples. And while your there, "like" me. :)

Anyways...My Digital Studio....

What is My Digital Studio? 
MDS is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive art, designs, and colors. You can create an array of interactive digital scrapbooks, cards, calendars, and more—which you can then print using Stampin’ Up!’s professional print services, or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet. 

What about the software? Is it hard to use?
No, it is not hard to use. The great thing about MDS is that it was designed to accommodate users with all levels of ability and experience. The software will also run on a PC or Mac. 

What does the software include?
 The My Digital Studio boxed version includes nearly 2,000 elements–stamp brushes, embellishments, pre-designed templates, punches, Designer Series Papers, card stock, and more. That’s an over $500 value!

Don't think you're creative or don't have enough time? 
No worries, use the designer templates for inspiration.You can also start with a blank canvas if you are up to it.

What kind of content is available for the MDS?
In addition to the content that come with your MDS you can purchase additional content from my website. There's dynamic digital content offerings available for purchase monthly, which includes exclusive content only available in digital format.
 
Can I use the images from MDS in other programs?
Yes, multiple file formats allow for seamless install with My Digital Studio or other design programs.

What about printing?
Stampin' Up! has professional print services that use high-quality, sewn-reinforced binding, printing, and paper. Visit my website for pricing. 

How much does MDS cost?
MDS is competitively priced at $79.95.
Visit my website to order yours now. 

Contact me if you have any more questions about My Digital Studio. Take the leap from traditional scrapbooking to digital scrapbooking. It's a great experience!

Happy digital crafting!!
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...