Stampin' Cita's Tips:
- Colors used: Baja Blue, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, and Old Olive
- Stamp sets: Punch Potpourri and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: Two-Step Bird Extra Large punch, Ticket Corner Small punch, Greenhouse Gala DSP
- Base is 3x3. Cut a 3x6 inch piece of cardstock and score at 3 inches.
- Stamp the bird twice in Pink Pirouette on Whisper White cardstock. Using the bird punch, punch out the first stamped bird image. For the second stamped image, use the wing part of the punch to punch out a part of the stamped image (preferably the part with the swirlies). Adhere the wing to the bird using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Take a strip of Old Olive cardstock and use the bird punch to punch out the branch.
- Use Chocolate Chip to stamp "Friend to Friend" or any of the other awesome sentiments in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.