Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome



I love it when Stampin' Up! offers extra incentives to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Check this one out.

Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator between now and October 18, and receive the Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote for free! I had to pay $39.95 for mine. I wish I would have gotten it for free.

Here are some details about the tote:
  • 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
  • Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
  • Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
  • Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
  • Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
  • Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
  • Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
You can even check out this video (yes, there is a video).

Contact me if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or head on over to my website for more information. This is such a great deal; I wouldn't want you to miss out on this.

~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...