Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Teeny Tiny Wishes


There are so many events that happen during the year, and so many cards to send out for each occasion. Earlier this year I was so frustrated that I did not have some sort of "Happy Graduation" stamp. And then another time I realized that I did not have a "Happy Anniversary" stamp of some sort. And then ANOTHER time I was in need of a simple "Happy Birthday" stamp, and I had none. I think you get the point. I have hundreds of stamps, but I still don't have a stamp for every occasion. At least that was until I discovered the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Now I have a stamp for practically every event that can happen in a year.

So, in May I had several events that I needed a card for. I needed several graduation cards, a sympathy card, and a wedding card. So I designed one card and used that design for each occasion with some variations. What made this idea work so great was that there was a graduation, sympathy, and wedding stamp in the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Here's the wedding card I made. I got this idea from a fellow demonstrator on Stampin' Connection (a benefit of being a demonstrator). I can't remember who it was, and I apologize to you and to the demonstrator out there.

Here's the sympathy card. Instead of stamping on the ribbon for this one, I stamped on card stock and used the Word punch to punch out the words.

And finally, here's the graduation card. I was super proud of myself for making this card as I was able to use the University of New Mexico colors (which is the university my friends graduated from). They loved it, and so did I; I almost wanted to keep it for myself.


Well, that's it for now. I definitely recommend the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. It's worth it!

Happy Stampin'

~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...