Thursday, September 09, 2010

Elements of Style


One of my favorite parts of being a Stampin' Up! demo is the monthly Ladybug Ink meetings. These meetings are conducted by my upline, Amber, and we get together, stamp, watch demos, and check out each others' latest creations. Each month, Amber usually prepares a make-and-take for us. This card is one of the make-and-takes from our April Ladybug meeting (I know, I am WAY behind), however, it's one of my favorites. Here are some details about the card.
  • We used the stamp set, Elements of Style, which is such a pretty stamp set.
  • We added texture to the card by using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder with the Big Shot.
  • The image was stamped on watercolor paper. We then used the aquapainters to color the flowers.
  • We used the eyelet border punch to punch the border at the bottom of the card.
For such a beautiful and elegant card, this is truly an easy card to make. If you are interested in becoming a Ladybug stamper and would like to participate in the monthly Ladybug Ink meetings, contact me.

Happy Stampin'
~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...