Friday, August 20, 2010

A Personal Best (and trying out a thing called Blog Candy)


A few days ago I realized that I have posted 35 blog entries this year. This is 2 more than I posted last year and the most I have ever posted since having a blog. I think this is pretty cool! I know there are some hardcore bloggers out there that can post 35 entries in one month, but I'm still proud of my achievement.

So to celebrate my personal achievement, I'm going to offer some blog candy. What's that? Well, it's free stuff for you just for reading and commenting on my blog. Leave a comment to this post letting me know what your favorite stamp set is in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog and you will be entered in a drawing for a pack of 6x6 Patterns Pack of paper, a package of handmade Floral Fusion embellishments, and a Stampin' Up! Marina Mist pen (see photo at the top of this entry). Make sure to not leave an anonymous comment as I will not be able to know who you are and enter you in the drawing. Unfortunately, I have to limit entrants to those of you who live in the United States.

Leave your comment by August 27, and I will post on August 28 the lucky winner.

Looking forward to hearing what your favorite stamps sets are and giving some lucky reader some free stuff!

~Cita

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I love love LOVE the new catalog, can't I just have it all???? Ok, if I have to pick one, my favorite new stamp set is Artistic Etchings because I love the way I can easily use it with sets I already have like Pendant Park, the Medallion, and ugh, there is a third set that I can't for the life of me remember the name of! Congrats on your personal achievement in the blogs!

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...