Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the winner is....

CASSANDRA! Yay Cassandra.

Actually, Cassandra had little competition as she was the only comment that I got. I guess not many people read my blog... My counter says that people visit, but I guess they don't read. Oh well. I enjoy blogging the little that I do so I will continue to clutter up my little bit of cyberspace with my ramblings and stamping projects.

By the way, be prepared for Wednesday; the new Holiday Mini Catalog will be released. I am loving all the new products and stamp sets featured in this catalog. It will be a great holiday season.

Happy Stampin'
~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...