Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Farewell...Goodbye...Adios...

Stampin' Up! Last Chance lists are here. This is your last chance to purchase select stamp sets, accessories, and decor elements. These Last Chance items are only available until June 30 and while supplies last. You can find the links to the these lists below. Hurry up and order your favorite accessories fast because they tend to go pretty quickly.

Click on the following links to view the Last Chance lists.
You don't want to miss the opportunity to get your hands on these items. Head on over to my website to make your purchases before it's too late.

I'm pretty bummed to see some of these stamp sets go, especially Best Wishes and More, which is one of my favorite stamps sets; however, I'm super excited that with the retirement of these stamp sets we're making room for the new stamp sets in the new catalog that will be available next month. Summer is exciting in Stampin' Up!

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...