Saturday, June 05, 2010

Show and Tell: Thank You Cards

I once had a goal that I would give everyone who gave me a present a handmade thank you card. In preparation for all the baby showers and blessings I started a massive effort to make as many thank you cards as I could before the baby arrived. I made quite a few; however, I did have to revert to store-bought cards as my time ran out before I was able to make everyone a hand-made card. What is worse, I have yet to deliver all these cards to these deserving people.

I wanted to share with you these fun thank you cards. Many of you know, Sybella's nursery theme is monkeys and butterflies, and I wanted continue with that theme with my thank you cards as much as I could. Hope you enjoy.






No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...