Monday, April 12, 2010

March Ladybug Swaps

A few weeks ago, we had our Ladybug Ink meeting where we had a chance to swap cards, a benefit of being a Stampin' Up! Demo in the Ladybug Ink group. The theme was monochromatic color scheme. I showed my card for the swap in a previous post, but here is what I got in return from the Ladybugs. Enjoy!

Amber played around with Stampin' Up! purples, Cottage Wall DSP, and the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch to make this beautiful card. The bird punch is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog, which ends on April 30.

Angela played around with Sahara Sand to make this Father's Day Card.


This Ladybug played around with SU!'s beautiful reds, the Upsy Daisy Die for the Big Shot, and the SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder.


Finally, this Ladybug played around with SU!'s blues, the Butterfly punch, and the Vintage Vogue stamp set (available in the Occasions Mini Catalog).

If you would like to become part of Ladybug Ink and join in our awesome card swap, contact me and I can give you all the details.

Happy Stampin'!
Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...