Saturday, May 01, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog now available


The new Summer Mini Catalog is now available for your viewing, ordering, and stamping pleasures! There are some great new stamp sets and products, of which I'm excited about the following:
  • Punched Poises Hostess Level 2 Stamp set (page 5). Contact me to find out how you can get this stamp set for free.
  • Stampin' Around Builder Wheel (page 8). This new wheel design lets you customize your wheel any way you'd like using one, two, or three builder wheels.
  • Itty Bitty Bits stamp set and corresponding Bitty Buttons and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pak (Page 11).
  • Smooch Spritz (page 15), which is a pearlized accent spray.
  • Chalkboard Decor Elements (page 18)
If you see anything you like, head on over to me website and make an order. :)

Happy Stampin'

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...