Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweet Treats for Sweet Feet


In January, I was blessed with several baby showers where I received many awesome gifts for the baby. One of my favorite gifts was from my fellow Ladybug Stamper, Ruth Norton. She gave me a carton full of cupcake socks.


I thought this was an adorable gift and wanted to share Ruth's awesome creativity. You can find more details on this project on her blog.

By the way, you can earn the Scallop Trim Border punch used in this project for free during the Sale-a-Bration period, which ends March 31. Purchase $50 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise and get this for free. Check out my website for more information or to take advantage of this awesome promotion.

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...