Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Arrival


I have been MIA since February 13. Crazy to think that I let almost an entire month go by without posting. I was doing so well posting every week.

On February 14, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Sybella De La Luz Wasson. She was born at 8:28 pm, weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz., and measured 18 inches long. Since then, I have doing my best to adjust to life with a newborn and redefine my reality. Unfortunately, stamping is one of the first activities that has been put on the back burner while I try to adjust to a new life. I'm starting to get the hang of things, and after almost a month, I have started to think about stamping and blogging once again. So stay tuned. In the upcoming days I hope to post several projects. Till then, here's a baby announcement I made with My Digital Studio.

~Cita

1 comment:

Micalela said...

Awwwww she's so cute. Congrats!!

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...