Saturday, January 09, 2010

Show and Tell: Baby Shower Invite #2


As promised, here is my second Baby Shower invite. I love this design as it incorporates the Fox and Friends stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. When I saw that stamp set, I had to have it just for the monkey. What's awesome is that there is a Decor Element of the Monkey as well that is available.

The butterflies were fun as well. I cut these cute little things out with the new SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die. They are the perfect size, and I love how each butterfly is uniquely embossed.


Now that the invitations are all set, and sent out according to my friends, I'm going to be making the thank you cards. I have some great ideas for these cards and hope to share these designs with you in the upcoming weeks.

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...