Friday, January 08, 2010

Oh Yeah! The Occasions Mini Catalog



I got so excited about Sale-a-Bration, I forgot to mention the new Occasions Mini Catalog, which is also now available for your viewing, drooling, and ordering pleasures. This new catalog includes some new stuff. Here's some highlights:
  • Two new hostess stamp sets
  • New clear mount stamps (pg. 6-7)
  • Recipes by Design kit (pg. 8)
  • New punch style and new exclusive SU! punches (pg. 10-11)
  • Love Bots valentines (pg. 17)
  • New Decor Stencils (pg. 18)
  • Glassine envelopes and bags (pg. 19)
  • Milk carton Big Shot die (pg. 23)
  • Fox and Friends Stamp Set - my new favorite stamp set (pg. 31)
  • Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper pak (pg. 33)
  • On-board books (pg. 34)
You can order anything out of the Occasions Mini Catalog from my website. And remember that for every $50 you spend you get free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. Hope you enjoy the new catalog.

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...