Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Get Ready for 2010

One of my favorite things about a new year is buying a new calendar and planner pages for my planner. I tend to take quite a bit of time deciding what sort of topic or character I’m going to spend my year with. For 2009, I spent my workdays with cute puppies. Next year, I’ll be spending those workdays with Looney Tune Characters, and the I’m thinking the home days will be spent with memories of 2009 as I make my own calendar using My Digital Studio.

So who or what will you be spending your 2010 days with? Might I suggest making your own calendar this year to display in your office, kitchen, or any place you put a calendar? My Digital Studio is a perfect tool to make this happen, and the two newly released digital downloads for MDS make it easier to construct that calendar. Contact me for more information about creating calendars with MDS.


Calendar Basics Kit (118120, $9.95)

Calendar Grid Basic Kit (121423, $3.95)

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...