Saturday, August 08, 2015

Playing with the 2015-2017 In-Colors


Every year, we say goodbye to five in-colors so we can greet the five new in-colors. Switching out colors allows Stampin Up! to keep up-to-date with current color trends. In my six years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I have seen so many colors come and go, but it's been neat to see the trends evolve over time.

When the new in-colors are released, I love to watch other demonstrators make card sets to showcase each new color. This year, I thought I would jump on that band wagon. I had so much fun playing with these new colors, and by getting inky with them, I learned to love each one of them in a different way. Seeing these colors in person and on screen are so different. As with most items, pictures don't do these colors justice. You HAVE to see them in person.

This year's in-colors are Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaroon, and Tip Top Taupe.

I also love the Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set, which is one of five hostess sets you can earn using your Stampin' Rewards (contact me to learn how you can earn these rewards).  The six sayings that accompany the "Happy Birthday" sentiment are perfect to be able to make a card for everyone in your life, including that wonderful man you know.

Here are each color highlighted using the Happy Birthday Everyone, Work of Art, and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets.

Cucumber Crush


Delightful Dijon

Mint Macaroon (my favorite)

Tip Top Taupe (Say that three times fast)

Watermelon Wonder

What do you think of this year's In-Colors? Which one is your favorite? I'm particularly fond of Mint Macaroon, but after playing with each one, I like them all. 

Happy Stampin' 
~Carmelita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...