Thursday, July 03, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Love Simple Cards



Sometimes I create cards faster than I can post them on my blog. I thought that once I stayed home and no longer had my day job, I would have more time to blog, but this is not the case. I'm amazed at how much more busy I feel these days staying home with my daughter. The other day I told my husband that I felt like I had more free time when I was working than I do now. This isn't a complaint, just one of the many misperceptions I had when I was working and envisioning my life as a stay-at-home mom. Bottom line: I love staying home with the booger. I do miss work, but I don't miss GOING to work.

Anyways, here's a card made with some now-retired product in honor of Throwback Thursday. I CASEd it from a card featured in Stampin' Success, the awesome bi-monthly magazine I get from Stampin' Up for being a demonstrator. Getting this magazine is one of the many perks of being a demonstrator.  Visit my website to learn more.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...