Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Get all the DSP!!! (but 3 get one free)



Who wants DSP?

I do! I do!

Happy July! This month, when you buy three packages of DSP, you get one package for free! This is a great way to stock up on all that beautiful DSP.

Here's the details:

  • There is no limit to the number of free DSP pack you can receive. For each three purchase, you will receive one free!
  • To get your free DSP when ordering from my website, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in three you're paying for and the fourth as a separate item. 
  • These items don't qualify for the special:
    • DSP Stacks
    • Specialty DSP
    • DSP paper ordered through your hostess benefits (contact me to learn how to get hostess benefits)
  • Sale ends July 31!



No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...