Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Follow Me at Inspire Create Share 2014


There’s a party going on in Salt Lake City the next few days, and I’m anxiously sitting in the Sunport waiting for my delayed flight to arrive so I can join the excitement at Inspire Create Share 2014. Join me the next few days as I share with you all the sights, news, and excitement from this year’s Stampin’ Up! Convention. I’ll be posting at least once a day, but will be providing more real-time updates on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Follow me on all three networks and enjoy!

Twitter: @stampincita

Instagram: carmelitacita

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stampincita


Looking forward to sharing with you the next few days. 

~Cita  

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...