Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another Heartbreak



I know I committed to posting a Quick Creative Tip each Tuesday, and I have one ready for you, but my heart is dark today as I'm thinking about the kids and families in Roswell, NM who are being affected by the school shooting at Berrendo Middle School this morning. As of right now, the news is reporting that two students are injured. I have quite a bit of extended family down there and have confirmed that all are safe, but please join me as I pray for the injured students and all the families affected by this cowardice act in Roswell today.

May the Lord Protect you in all you do,

~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...