Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Return of My Digital Studio


My Digital Studio (MDS) never really went anywhere. In fact as time progresses, Stampin' Up! makes it better and better. I've been a believer of MDS since the beginning, but unfortunately my MDS time was scarce because it was not running well on my computer. This was my computer's fault, not the software. Well, last week I got a new computer and, oh my!, what a difference a brand new computer makes. MDS is running amazingly on my new lappy and I'm falling in love with the program all over again.

The above layout if the first one made on my new computer. It went so fast and I was inspired by participating in an online challenge. This week, I made sure to focus on punches and included two different punches on my page. The circle picture is actually a circle punch that I inserted a picture into. I also played with the stamp coloring tool.

I'm also a huge fan of grouping. I group in all sorts of programs and love this feature. Last week, Stampin' Up! released a video about how you can save groups and use them in other layouts/projects. Check out the video.
 

Have you tried MDS? Did you know you can get a 30-day trial? Try it. I don't think you will regret it.

Happy Digital Scrappin'!

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...