I love simple cards. I love how they are usually so easy to make but still give that "wow" effect when you give the card to someone. This "Hello" card is all about simple, but with its bold colors and enticing embossing, it can still make someone feel special.
- Colors: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo
- Stamp set: Sale-a-Bration Pretty Petites
- Accessories: Vine Street textured embossing folder, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Petite Curly Label punch, 1/2" Circle Punch.
- After using the Vine Street textured embossing folder to emboss the Rich Razzleberry cardstock, wrap the Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Use scotch tape to secure the ribbon to the back of the cardstock.
- Remember when you use a punch to punch out a stamped image - stamp first, then punch.
- To create the "Hello" greeting, first stamp the image twice in Melon Mambo.
- Use the Petite Curly Label punch to punch out the first stamped image.
- Use the 1/2" Circle punch to punch out the "hello"
- Layer the "hello" circle on top of the other image with a Stampin' Dimensional.