Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bloomin Betsy


Have you ever bought a stamp set with every intention to use it, only to find yourself putting it away and forgetting about it before you ever use it? Well, I did just that with the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set. I was so excited to get it when the new catalog came out in June, and then I just forgot about it. That was until this past fall when I led a small group at my church where we made cards and scrapbooked each week. I showed this this simple, but cute card using the Betsy Blossom's stamp set. I then remembered how much I like this set.

Stampin Cita Tips:
  • Color scheme: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, and Gumball Green 
  • Stamp Sets: Fabulous Phrases, Betsy's Blossoms, Betsy's Blooms Stampin Wheel 
  • Accessories: 
  • To get the background, use the Betsy's Blooms Stampin Wheel to stamp the flower background on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. 
  • Give the bird dimension, by cutting it out using your paper snips and then adhering it over the Gumball Green branch with a Stampin' Up! dimensional. Add a pearl for its eye to give it an extra embellishment. 
  • Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using any of the variety of words in the Fabulous Phrases stamp set. Position the word in the bottom of the curly label and punch out the word. 
I hope you get to use all your stamp sets! And check out Betsy's Blossoms!

Happy Stampin'
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...