Monday, January 14, 2013

Dude, You're Welcome!


Check out this amazing new kit for men designed by men. It's a simple kit that encourages men to create hand-made gifts that are quick, simple, and easy. Of course, us women will most likely get our hands onto this thing. Check it out though.

The kit includes everything a guy needs to make a handmade card:
  • Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
  • Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
  • Twelve gray envelopes
  • A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Check out the kit in action.



Ha! Real Men Build Cards! I love it. I think I'm going to go post this video on my husband's Facebook page. :)

Head on over to my store, or send your closest man over to my store, to purchase this manly stamp kit.

Happy Stampin!
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...