Friday, December 21, 2012

Ornament Frenzy

I can not get enough of the Be of Good Cheer DSP. I love the color scheme (Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Very Vanilla) as well as the simplicity of the patterns. This paper is great for all sorts of Christmas projects. I made the above card for a workshop in October. Since I like to think of myself as a creative coach, not a dictator, I encourage my customers to stray from my design if they would like to. Below are the cute variations on my card. Didn't they do great? I really enjoyed seeing the different ideas all from the same supplies and concept.








I hope this holiday season is treating you nicely and that all your preparations are "on schedule." :)

Happy Stampin'

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...