Friday, July 20, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012: Memento Mall Second Day Surprises


  This morning, CEO and Co-founder of Stampin' Up!, Shelli Gardner announced that they were offering several more items at Memento Mall today! How fun! This caused a massive exodus to the Memento Mall line as soon as Memento Mall opened, but a trip later on in the day, I was able to snap some pictures for you (and make some purchases for myself).

Garden flags! All three of these beauties are in one package and the poles are quite sturdy.
 
Product display of the Cookie stamps.

I'm excited that there's a Stampin' Up! logo cookie stamp.


You can see all these pictures and more on my Facebook page. I wonder what is in store tomorrow!! Stampin' Up! Convention is amazing.

~Cita

1 comment:

Elaine U. said...

Thank you so much for sharing these photos!! I hope they'll have lots of leftovers so I can snag some things from home. :)

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...