Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012: Day 1 Recap



By now, all the amazing things that happened at convention are circulating through the internet. Anything that I post will probably be old news, but I do want to take the next few posts to recap MY convention experience, because it was just that awesome!! Plus, maybe I'll inspire you to join my team of SU! demonstrators (called Ladybug Ink) and you can join me next year at convention 2013! Visit my website or contact me to learn how you can become a demonstrator and attend next year's convention.

One of the best parts of convention is receiving the convention bag and the stamp sets. We received three amazing stamp sets in our bag (You're Amazing, Affection Collections, and Daydream Medallions). Here, my roomies and fellow Ladybug stampers, Vicki and Michelle, show off their goodies. This was Vickie's first convention.

One of my favorite goodies is the convention pin. This was my third convention, and I think this is my favorite convention pin. I loved this year's theme "I am..." I'm glad that I got another amazing convention pin because recently my daughter broke my favorite convention pin from 2009.

I love that the SU! logo is right on the front of the bag. I'm hoping that this will be a good conversation starter because I plan on toting my bag around as my purse for a while.

Here's all of our goodies (minus the stamp sets). The convention workbook was amazing, providing little embellishments for our notes and other things. And of course they provided us with an excellent-looking pen. Thank you Stampin' Up! for designing and giving us some amazing items.



No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...