Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Show-and-Tell: Nursery Thank You Cards

This past spring, I made a few thank you cards for the ladies who work in the nursery during my Tuesday morning Bible study. These ladies take great care of my little Bella Bug each week, and all the ladies in the Bible study wanted to express our thanks. I made these cards for everyone to sign, thus the reason they are not the standard 4.25"x5.5" card size. I figured that these cards needed to be big enough for about 20-30 women to sign, so I just took a 8.5"x11" piece of cardstock, scored it at 5.5" and decorated. These were the perfect size.

I wanted to use as many scraps as I could in this card, and I succeeded. :) Scraps are great to decorate the owls.
I CASEd this card from fellow Ladybug, Karen.
I am not a big fan of yellow and was amazed when this card was finished.

I CASEd this card from Ladybug, Corrina. No stamping was involved in this card.
This card was inspired from a card my former manager gave to me. The white flower and thank you are embossed.
Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...