Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 Reasons Why You Should Join Stampin' Up!


Because I want a free stamp set, I'm blogging about why you should join Stampin' Up! in hopes that you will decide to sign-up and join my team of the Ladybug Ink stampers.


Reason #1: 20% Discount on all your orders. And if you sell Stampin' Up! to other people, you get to keep 20% of your sales (and spend it on more stamps....)
Reason #2: $99 Starter Kit. Through July 31, new demonstrators can purchase a specially-priced Starter Kit for just $99! You'll get over $180 worth of product in the starter kit. 
Reason #3. Free Christmas Keepsake Project Kit. Join Stampin' Up! before July 31 and you'll get a free kit that contains everything you need to make a beautiful Christmas box. The kit even includes a stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. 
Christmas Keepsake Box



The time has never been better to join Stampin' Up! If you are interested in joining, please email me (stampincita@gmail.com) and I'll walk you through the process. I don't think you'll ever regret joining Stampin' Up!


Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...