Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come and Sale-a-Brate: Peek #1


On January 30th, a few ladybug stampers and I will be hosting a Sale-a-Bration (SAB) class where we will dive into awesomeness of this year's SAB products.

Here's a glance at one of the projects we will be making. This card features the SAB Happy Moments stamp set and the new Scallop Trim Border punch (which I am falling in love with). All of the projects for this class were designed by fellow Ladybug Stamper, Ruth Norton. She's amazingly talented.

If you are interested in attending the SAB class, click here for more details or contact me (stampincita@gmail.com) .

Hope to see you there.

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...