Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Treat



I know the saying goes that “it’s better to give than to receive,” and I’m in total agreement with it, but man, does it feel good to receive presents, big and small. And the present doesn’t necessarily have to be in the material form. Services and little things people do for me are great presents too.

So, I felt pretty excited when one of my stamping friends, Kathy, gave me this little treat for Christmas. Kathy is a huge fan of punch art, and I love how she used her punches to decorate this bag of popcorn. When she gave it to me, she pointed out how she used the stamp from the Christmas Punch hostess set, which she earned at the last workshop she hosted with me.

I loved Kathy’s design, and wanted to share it with you. Enjoy!

~Cita


No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...