Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Feliz Navidad! I hope everyone has a wonderful and splendid Christmas. This Christmas, I have family all over the place at my house. It makes for a full house, but a joyous time, and I am enjoying every moment of it.

Since I have now run out of days before Christmas, I wanted to share this one last Christmas card with you. I actually made this card way back in November for the November Ladybug Card Swap where we had to make a card that featured punches. I’m not very good with punch art, although I enjoy it when someone else comes up with it. And in this case, my gingerbread card was inspired by Patti Lee, who did all the hard work. Thanks Patti!


~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...